Due to increased demand, Carolina Climate Control is seeking hard working technicians for immediate full time positions that want to work in a fun, fast growing environment with highly competitive salary and benefits. If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lead HVAC Installation TechnicianEmployment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Lead HVAC Installation Technician
Pay: Based On Experience
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience they've come to expect from Carolina Climate Control. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Proficient in installing most HVAC system/brand types
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential areas
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!