If you’re looking for HVAC Jobs in the Charleston area – we’d love to talk! Carolina Climate Control is one of the highest rated outfits in the Lowcountry – and it’s folks like you that make that happen. Keep reading!
Due to increased demand, Carolina Climate Control is seeking hard working technicians for immediate full time HVAC Jobs that are seeking work in a fun, fast growing environment with highly competitive salary and benefits. If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Warehouse/Inventory Associate
Pay & Benefits:
- $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 10 Company paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Maintain daily inventory
- Order equipment/parts and stage them in the warehouse for upcoming installs
- Sort incoming/outgoing inventory in the shop
- Part runner to various job sites
- Replenish office supplies/keep warehouse office clean when necessary
- Order shop stock inventory when necessary
- Accept deliveries throughout the day and check for accuracy
- Be present at shop 6:30 am – 4 pm for accepting deliveries, loading vans with inventory material, stocking new vans, tracking inventory movement
- Customer service
- Special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Solid communication skills
- Goal and task-oriented
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Must operate a forklift
All hires are contingent upon the completion of drug screening, background checks, and MVRs (driving record).
Lead HVAC Installation Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Lead HVAC Installation Technician
Pay: Based On Experience
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience they’ve come to expect from Carolina Climate Control. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Proficient in installing most HVAC system/brand types
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential areas